GIVEAWAY FOR FAMILIES
win a family photo session, a shop voucher & family pamper package
A 3-hour family documentary session with 15 digital images to be chosen from a private photo gallery worth £500,-
A family favourites pamper hamper from Neal's Yard Remedies worth aproximately £70,-
A shop voucher from children's book store Moon Lane Ink in Catford worth £20,-
Sounds awesome, doesn’t it? To enter you only have to press on the button below which will take you to the entry form. After you have answered the questions and submitted the form, I will be reading all your answers and choosing a winner. Do please read the Terms & Conditions before entering this giveaway.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in a Portray Your Story, Shea Hollis & Moon Lane Ink’s giveaway, you fully agree and accept the Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway runs from 19th July 2022 till the 25th July 2022.
- Portray Your Story, Shea Hollis and Moon Lane Ink’s online giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only
- To enter, participants must fill in the google form and give as much information as possible to the asked questions. Please enter only once. If you do enter more than once we will only accept your first entry.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- One winner will be chosen. The prize winner is chosen by Saskia Albers, based on the submitted entry form to receive a 3 hour family documentary photography session with 15 digital images by Portray Your Story, a family favourites pamper hamper with Neil’s Yard Remedies products from Shea Hollis, and a £20,- voucher from Moon Lane Ink to be spend at their store in Beckenham.
- The winner will be contacted via email on 1st of August 2022.
- All the prizes (photography, pamper hamper & the gift voucher) must be used before 30th of December 2022. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- Prizes can only be given in the UK and any associated travel costs are not included as part of the prize. So, for the photography you do have to pay any travel costs associated for Saskia (Portray Your Story) from traveling from and to Bromley BR2 0SD. An overnight stay is necessary if the travel is more than 2.5 hours away from Bromley, BR2 and also payable by the prize-winner. The travel to the Moon Lane Ink store in Catford is also to be paid by the Prize winner themselves.
- The winner agrees that the photos can be used by Portray Your Story. Portray Your Story will have the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish the photos of the prize winner and their family and/or any other photographic subjects for the photographer’s personal promotion, including but not limited to websites, blogs, portfolios, exhibitions, competitions and advertising, in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The copyright of the photographs created will solely rest with Saskia Albers from Portray Your Story.
- The prize winner agrees to give a review about their experience with Portray Your Story, Shea Hollis and Moon Lane Ink.
- The decision made by Portray Your Story on the prize-winner is final and binding on the entrants.
- All entrants can opt in to enter wanting to receive a follow-up prize from Portray Your Story, Shea Hollis and Moon Lane Ink. By opting in to wanting to receive a follow up prize, you subscribe to the mailing lists of Portray Your Story, Shea Hollis and Moon Lane Ink.
Welcome! I am Saskia.
I am Saskia from Portray Your Story and I specialise in creative documentary family photography, which celebrates real moments in your everyday life. I want to see your quiet, your chaos, your love, your life. Together, we will make pictures that make you say: This is Us.
Capturing everyday family life, to show you how extraordinary it really is!
My job is to make sure there are photographs for your children and future grandchildren to experience what life was like back then. The love, the chaos, the sticky kisses, the tears, the fun, the quibbles. You will not look at your photos and think ‘That’s the day we went to see a photographer’, but you will see a slice of your real life. Photographs to show your real stories and real memories, not something fabricated or posed.
With this prize, worth £500,-, I will spend 3 hours documenting your beautiful everyday and you will have 15 free digital images to cherish.
Family Favourites Pamper Hamper from Neal’s Yard Remedies
Shea Hollis is a community based Independent Consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies, bringing the blue bottle bliss out to you in your home, workspace and events.
Certified organic, cruelty free and sustainable, Shea makes the world of ethical, aromatherapy led skincare and herbal remedies accessible and fun through workshops, pop ups and pampering, around London and nationwide, online.
She is giving away an incredible pamper hamper for the whole family to enjoy which is worth approximately £70,-.
Choose organic, choose independent.
Get yourself or child(ren) something from Moon Lane Ink
Moon Lane Ink is a vibrant independent bookstore based in Catford, South-East London. They are dedicated to raising equality in children’s books: equality in access, representation and roles within the publishing industry.
We aim to stock a fully integrated range of books in our shop, reflecting London’s diverse population in terms of gender, ethnicity, class, disability, socio-economic status, sexual-orientation and culture.
Win £20,- to be spend in their Catford based store.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then do not hesitate to enter the giveaway and have a chance of winning these amazing prizes.